At Western New York Pediatrics we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatrics medical services:
- Well child exams from birth to age 25
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illnesses
Adolescence is a time when we start to see your child alone in the exam room. This helps to give them a sense of independence as well as allows for any questions that they may have. Certainly if your child prefers you remain in the room, that is fine as well. Our goal is to make your child feel comfortable during their appointments.
- Adolescent Letter
- Adolescent Questionnaire Ages 13-15 Years
- Adolescent Questionnaire Ages 16-18 Years
- Chlamydia Screening
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive and happy adults.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Centers for Disease Control
Feeding families can be challenging. Having a hard time making ends meet? Food pantries can help. Please make sure your children don't go to bed hungry.